proBE 3000 Fiber Optic Total Biomass Sensor
The proBE 3000 immersive sensor employs a near infrared laser to determine on-line, real time biomass in fermentors from 0.01 to 200 g/L dry cell weight, without dilution, without sampling, with one single sensor.
The required measurement volume is small enough so that measurements can be made in small vessels and large vessels while at the same time maintaining a very wide linear range of sensitivity to biomass (over 4 orders of magnitude).
- Capable of working with the smallest of vessels including mini bioreactors
- Requires only 3 cm’s of culture media to measure
- Effective bubble discrimination in high aeration and agitation environments
- 4 orders of magnitude with one sensor
- Measures less than .01 to over 200 g/L DCW
- Available in 3.2 mm, 4.0 mm, and 12 mm diameter