miniBE Noninvasive Multiplexed Biomass Sensor
Uniquely designed to monitor cell density in small vessels and single use fermenters, the miniBE parallel multi-vessel biomass sensors combine noninvasive OD monitoring with BugLab’s patented bubble correction feature. Simply attach the small (2 cm x 2 cm) miniBE Universal Vessel Adapter onto the vessel wall, then click-in the reusable and detachable fiber optic sensor with a simple push.
The miniBE has an outstanding linear biomass range (<0.1 to >300 OD units) over 3.5 orders of magnitude and utilizes near-infrared back-scattering reflectance to monitor real-time biomass from inoculation to harvest across wide ranging process conditions without any sampling nor risk of contamination.
- Optimized for parallel multi-vessel online monitoring of cell density in small vessels and single use fermenters
- Versatile space saving multiplexed format (no immersion port required) with process connectivity
- Unique and highly effective bubble correction in high aeration and agitation environments
- Ultra-wide linear biomass range: <0.05 to >150 g/L dry cell weight
- Diverse vessel compatibility and working volumes down to 10 ml
- Built-in predefined biomass calibrations